Welcome to my world of DIY art and edupunk philosophy. As a self-taught mixed media artist and lifelong DIY enthusiast, I know how daunting it can be to start a new project. As a poet and cultural worker, I believe in the power of creativity and community education. I've created these themed collage kits just for you - to take the guesswork out of the process and jumpstart your inspiration. I've been working on them for a while now, too! Each kit invites you to explore your unique style and tell your story through art.
--Photo represents all the materials from several different kits and is not a themed set.
Each kit is one-of-a-kind! They make great gifts, too, for the art lover in your life. embrace the edupunk ethos and tell our own stories through art.
Inside each of my themed collage kits, you'll materials for creativity and tell your story through art. No two kits are alike, but they all come with the following essentials:
- *Collage in a Box DIY Instruction Guide: My comprehensive guidebook to collaging will take you through the process step-by-step and help you explore your own unique style, And for those who prefer highlights, there's a condensed short sentence starter in the beginning.
- **just created this zine: "Find the Magic in Cut and Paste: An Alt Resource."
Find the Magic in Cut and Paste: An Alt Resource is a mini zine that provides a helpful guide to the creative world of collage-making. Designed for neurodivergent readers who don't want to read a lot, this zine features minimal text and no images, offering a straightforward resource for those who want to explore the power of cut-and-paste art.
- *A mini-poster to keep track of all the surfaces you can use to create your collage masterpiece.
- *A Selection of Collage Materials: Each kit contains a unique assortment of collage materials, such as magazines, newspapers, old book pages, tissue paper, and photographs, to inspire your creative vision.
Inspirational Elements: A set of inspiring quotes, images, or other elements to incorporate into your collage and make it your own.
- *Work Surfaces: A variety of work surfaces, such as canvas or art board, to serve as the base for your collage.
- *Glue or Matte Medium: You'll need a good adhesive to attach your collage materials to the surface; brand will vary to give your finished piece a professional look.
My kits are assembled in a smoke-free and cat dander and cat-free environment.
It's important for me to note that my products come from a dog family home and while I do my best to ensure they are scent-free, I cannot guarantee a completely scent-free product.
Every kit is packed inside a repurposed box or a box of similar size and height as the one pictured and filled with bits of paper from our own collections, and we can guarantee that it will be jam-packed with high-quality materials. As a small business, your purchase helps support our passion for creative making and publishing. Thank you for choosing our collage kit - we can't wait to see what you create!
collage in a box